TRB Chemedica (UK) Limited continually strives to be an employer of choice in the UK in order to attract and retain individuals with the best skills, attitudes and standards.
Staff retention is extremely important so we place top priority on career progression, development, pay and reward and a pleasant working environment.
TRB Chemedica (UK) Limited's focus is first class customer service and delivery of innovative, novel products and it is through our people that we accomplish this.
Significant and ongoing investment is made in training and development for all staff.
We appreciate that work is only one aspect of our employees' lives. To help staff fulfill all of their commitments in and out of the office, we have introduced home computers/laptops with remote desktop connections to allow people to work from home. We also offer a choice of benefits to our staff which most suit their individual needs.
TRB Chemedica (UK) Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Current Vacancies (3):
Role: Territory Sales Representatives
Location: South of England
We are looking for bright, ambitious, motivated, and enthusiastic Territory Sales Representatives in the South of England to join the UK subsidiary of TRB Chemedica International, an expanding and innovative, research-based bio-technology company specialising in the manufacture of bio-synthetic treatments for a variety of medical conditions.
We are committed to help improve health and mobility by offering new and effective treatments to patients and hospitals, improving quality of life and cost-effectiveness.
As a territory sales representative, you will be the key link between manufacturer and healthcare professionals. You will visit and build relationships with new and existing customers, provide educational information and demonstrate the value of our products in order to achieve your personal sales targets and increase our market share.
You will be required to:
- Develop excellent product and industry knowledge (including selling skills and understanding the complexities of the NHS structure)
- Gather information on current markets, competitor activity and account status
- Promote our Orthopaedic and Ophthalmic products to customers in both the NHS and private practice, in order to achieve quarterly territory targets
- Initiate, organise and deliver sales presentations
- Negotiate pricing and agreements across a matrix of departments within healthcare services
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Attend conferences and exhibitions both regionally, nationally and occasionally, internationally, providing expert guidance and information to delegates
- Maintain your territory database
- Work independently in the planning and organisation of your diary
- Produce a monthly report summarising key areas of your activity
- Pass the ABPI qualification following the successful completion of your probationary period
- An ability and desire to learn
- Bright, ambitious, and highly motivated
- Confident in a customer facing capacity
- Punctual and highly organised
- A self-starter and able to work independently from a home office
- Excellent language and presentation skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite & Windows10
- Clean driving license
Desirable, but not essential:
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Experience in a sales role
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Bonus Scheme
- Car Allowance
- Daily Allowance
- Fuel Allowance
- Comprehensive training & CPD
- Fully funded ABPI qualification
- Smart Phone, tablet & laptop
- Operating float
- Expense account
To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org