This website is owned by TRB Chemedica (UK) Ltd based at Lymedale Business Park, Newcastle-under-Lyme. The company was established in January 2002 as the British subsidiary of the Swiss healthcare group, TRB Chemedica International SA (see below). TRB Chemedica (UK) Ltd focusses on marketing rheumatology, ophthalmology, and orthopaedic products in the UK and Ireland.
For more information about TRB Chemedica (UK) Ltd and how to contact us, please go to our Contact page.
ABOUT TRB CHEMEDICA INTERNATIONAL SA:
TRB Chemedica International S.A. is part of TMB Holding S.A., with legal address in Sarnen, Switzerland. TRB Chemedica organization is specialized in the research, development and sales of drugs and innovative medical devices in Rheumatology, Ophthalmology and Neurology.
TRB Chemedica International S.A. is the organization headquarters and performs operational, commercial and administrative activities.
The organization employs over 900 people around the world and holds 16 subsidiaries worldwide:
- In Europe (Germany, UK, Austria, France, Poland, Switzerland, Russian Federation, Middle East)
- In Asia (Hong-Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam)
- In South-America (Argentina, Brazil, Mexico)
Three of its subsidiaries are also manufacturing sites and are ISO and/or GMP certified in accordance to the type of therapeutic products, medicinal products or medical devices manufactured:
- TRB Chemedica S.A. in Switzerland – manufacturing of medical devices and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API), ISO 13485 and GMP certified,
- TRB Pharma Argentina S.A – manufacturing of medicinal product, GMP certified,
- TRB Pharma Industria Quimica e Farmaceutica Ltda in Brazil – manufacturing of medicinal products, GMP certified.
TRB Chemedica organization is present in over 60 countries and the distribution of the therapeutic products is organized by TRB subsidiaries as well as by local distributors.
More on the TRB Chemedica International SA website: https://www.trbchemedica.com/
The mission of TRB Chemedica Group is to continue to discover, develop and market innovative and patented pharmaceutical products and medical devices in niche therapeutic areas, particularly in rheumatology, ophthalmology and neurology.